If you would like to contact us to say hi, network, product reviews, advertisement opportunity, please email us at gogumaadventures@gmail.com. We'd love to hear from you!!
RSS

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Travelling to Asia with a Toddler - Entertainment Haul

We are going to Asia in June to visit both our families. Jacob will be 22 months by then. Travelling to Korea in June is sooooooo expensive but we have no choice. My husband can't go on vacation before May 24th, July is the height of rainy season in the Philippines and Jacob turns 2 in August. So really, June is the best time for us.

I'm dreading the trip. Our first stop is to meet my family in the Philippines. However, my husband will be flying in a week after. Which means, Jacob and I would have to take the 14hr flight from JFK to Incheon Airport (South Korea), a 4hr layover at Incheon Airport and another 4hr flight to Philippines. I'm not sure how this is going to go. So as always, I started planning. I read a lot of blogs and watched countless of YouTube videos on what to do on a long haul flight.

I made a video on the things I bought from Target yesterday. These aren't everything I'm bringing. I still have to buy a couple of things to add for Jacob and for myself.

P.S. I'm sorry I looked super yellow. I didn't realize how bad it looked until towards the end. By that time, I was too lazy to refilm the entire thing.


Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment